Sunday, December 15, 2019

The Lights of Christmas

Hello friends. I am back from North Carolina, although I will not show you a picture of myself. It appears I have been in a fight....with the bandage on my face and all of the bruising. Heck my neighbors probably think I have really had a face lift HA! That is not going to happen. Tom and I did ride around town a bit tonight...yes on the way to the ice cream parlor.  tried to take some pictures along the way of the Christmas lights...They are not very good.....but here goes.
This pretty old house had lights up the drive and their trees wrapped in white lights.Tree wrapping is very popular here. There are services that do it for you for a tidy sum.
This one had a mixture of trees wrapped in white and green.
These large Live Oak tress were amazing with red trunks and red and green balls hanging from the limbs,
and this house had so many red lights that there was a red glow over the whole block.
The gates to this estate are always very welcoming, although I feel sure they are locked.
This house had rather simple decorations...but be nice, that's my door!

8 comments:

  1. I like this time of the year, the streets look so nice with all the decorations and lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your door looks tres elegant Janey 🎄 Good to see you out and about, are you sure about that face lift...kidding 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these a lot. I love seeing all the lights this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    Bless you, glad you got home and can now slowly start healing back to your beautiful self; no face lift for me either!
    The white lights are my all time favorite, any place be it in Singapore or here.
    Decompress and take it easy...
    Big hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays, Jeanie. I hope you're soon fully healed from your fall. What a scare!

    ReplyDelete