Monday, December 6, 2021

Hello from the Beach

 We sure enjoyed being at the beach with the beautiful weather…without the crowds.


It looks like you could walk right out onto the sand, but the condos are on a small cliff, with these stairs down the beach.


 

Every morning as soon as the sun came up, we headed to the beach with our cups of coffee in tow.

As you can see, the water is very clear here.

The second morning there were a few more interesting things that floated ashore.


We steered clear of this guy. 
and I had to ask what this thing was. Do you know? I will explain on my next post.

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    That was absolutely clear water and what a lovely sunrise to great with a hot coffee!
    You captured some interesting photos and the final item is unknown to me...
    We'll wait and see!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure either! lol But it sure looks beautiful and the weather has been gorgeous for time at the beach. I'm glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time spent on the beach is always refreshing. It looks like you got a perfect location. I have no idea what that thing is so I'll be back to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best fine on a beach in Florida was a silver dollar shell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I think that they actually call them sand dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bit late in telling you but it is an Egg case you showed at the end, you can find them washed up on the beach here in the UK as well

    ReplyDelete