Monday, August 22, 2016

Found Him

A few days ago I posted  some animal pictures (go:here). that were taken recently by a friend. Well, I went searching yesterday morning,early, for that eagle at the lake. There is a road that circles our lake. It is a paved state highway on one side, and a dirt road on the other. I had seen him (the eagle), in years past on the dirt road side, searching the shallows of the lake for breakfast. A friend told me that there is actually a family of three eagles that live on the highway side of the lake. Sure enough, I spotted one in a dead tree as we drove past.
Problem is, there is no shoulder and the tree was on a curve on the road.
So in order to get this shot, Tom had to drive very slow, while I hung our the window with my point and shoot and zoomed.
 Isn't it crazy what we will do to get a picture?

9 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    You were lucky for spotting this majestic Eagle!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! I can see you now! Sounds like something I would do. You did good, Janey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great photo! He is such a stately bird, and I like how I can see the feathering detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the result of your effort is excellent! You caught him very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like ME! lol I love your photo and I'm so glad you were able to get it...so worth it! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo is a keeper and you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice image. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete