Thursday, August 17, 2017

Santa Fe

As I mentioned in my last post, we have a friend from France visiting, and we took her to Santa Fe, New Mexico
Marina was amazed that in approximately four hours driving time, we could be in a place that was so totally different....She loved the architecture
the spectacular vistas
 countless museums
historic Churches
and endless number of shopping opportunities..in stores,
and under the awnings on the plaza.... where American Indians were selling their wares.
Santa Fe also has a nice selection of wonderful restaurants, including this highly praised French restaurant,
where we had a delicious dinner.

Santa Fe to be continued.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to visit Santa Fe - one of the first places I would head for would be the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum.
    Lovely photo of the three of you together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I would love to see Santa Fe for myself someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Santa Fe and it really does feel like you are in another country...or back in time. Love your photos...always makes me want to travel West! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice your blog and article. I like this blog thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete