Sunday, February 3, 2019

It's A Dog's World

Dog parks are not new to me. I remember when my daughter lived in Chicago. She lived in a condo and was happy that there was a city dog park only a block away. The dog park was a fenced area for dogs to run free and play with other dogs, while the owners visited with each other on comfortable benches .
  Click on any photo to enlarge
Well, a new business has opened in our town. An outdoor restaurant, with a large playground behind just for your dog.
Apparently you can buy a day pass for your dog to run around and play for $6.00 or if you want a monthly membership it is only $16.00 better yet a yearly membership is  $120.00
You can have dinner or just grab a beer, wine etc. (extra charge) and visit with the other canine owners while you dogs run free. The attendants even pick up after the dogs (you get the idea) and also give them treats.

To enter the doggie section of this establishment, you scan your phone for proof of purchase or membership in this little cut out. Me oh my...It's a new world!Do you have a Mutts Cantina in your town?

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea we have such a place here in our village. I am a cat woman, but I like dogs too, my neighbour has two. But I find it difficult to give commandos to an animal. So I stay with the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first time I've heard of that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the others I have never heard of this concept before.

    ReplyDelete