Monday, February 25, 2019

Back To Reality

Well, not quite yet....one more set of pictures. I always enjoy seeing how the other half lives...
Our hosts were nice enough to drive us around to just a few of the five star resorts on the island. Above the infinity pool at The Four Seasons
The dome of the Cuisinart Golf Resort made me think I was on Santorini
The pretty blue was again used in their outdoor restaurant.
Of course if you didn't want the breeze blowing through your hair, you could always dine inside.
Next door was The Reef Hotel which also is owned by Cuisinart.
The pool at The Ocean Breeze Hotel was huge
although the pool at The Malliouhana was my favorite.
The Lobby of the opulent new Quintessince Hotel (a Relais and Chateaux property) was quite beautiful. 

while the  Zemi Beach House poolside looked quite relaxing
and I wanted to take this swing home with me.

These places(which hopefully I didn't confuse their names) were all beautiful, but so were our accommodations with our friends. Many people arrive at these resorts and just stay put. Our hosts put a lot of thought into our visit and made sure we saw and experienced the entire island.
Thank you Donna and Ed for a wonderful time.

Join me next time and I promise I will be back in Texas!

6 comments:

  1. It looks rather quiet for the moment, very relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sure the resorts would like more people, but selfishly that is what I enjoyed....the lack crowds...anywhere!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outlook across the pool at The Ocean Breeze Hotel - really inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    That was a wonderful week spent with such gracious hosts that showed you around!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you say Janey, the resorts are beautiful but your friends add the much valued personal touch ✨

    ReplyDelete