Saturday, June 1, 2019

Time To Go!

Well, it is that time of year. The temperatures are rising here in north Texas, so we are packing for our move to the mountains .. We have a log cabin in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado, where it is cool all summer, and beautiful too I might add.
I have tried my best to pack lighter this year. My husband just does not understand all of the things I "need"....or may need. See, that is not much for the three months we will be there. These of course are just my things. Then there are Tom's....and the golf clubs
Oh and the things piling up in the laundry room...Yes, we like peanut butter,
and just a few more things in the garage. Each year he says "we won't have to take much this year". Poor Tom...that is  just never going to happen.
 
There is a threat of flooding in our little mountain town. We will go, but be ready to evacuate...More on that when I get there. See ya soon! Janey

7 comments:

  1. Safe trip Janey! I'm sure you'll see snow. We're leaving midweek to return to Breckenridge where my friends assure me that there is still lots of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice ride, up to the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    May you have a safe journey to your cooler area!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy packing and get ready to enjoy the cool temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your stay in the mountains Janey, I will cross fingers that you don't have to evacuate due to flooding. Looking forward to seeing your Colorado photos ✨

    ReplyDelete