Friday, July 17, 2020

Just a Little Dream

Or should I say a fantasy? On our morning walk we have been passing an item for sale.
It is a small vintage travel trailer. It seems to me the price is more than reasonable. Of course I have not seen the inside.I do read that a lot of people are renting and buying recreational vehicles so that they don’t have to stay in hotels during the current pandemic. This one looks like it would be easy to haul...
It is so small seems it could be parked just about anywhere...on public land. (The above borrowed from the Internet).
Of course  I would want to decorate it and make it quite girly.....which would not be my Tom’s vision. Actually he wouldn’t want to be dragging this down the highway to begin with....but I think it would be fun...How about you?.

6 comments:

  1. When I was a young girl, my parents had a Shasta travel trailer and I loved traveling in it. I think they had it for about 5 years and then finally sold it and got a truck camper. That was okay but the travel trailer was the best. We went everywhere in it. I think one of my favorite places was the north rim of the Grand Canyon. It was a great place to camp.
    Thanks for bringing back those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Janey,
    Never in my entire life would I want to drag one around... Safety issues, flimsy build and tiny wheels. And for staying in them, you barely can turn around inside. Haha, wanting to make it girly; not my cup of tea either! The BEST is either staying at home or at a good hotel...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    PS tell Tom that I sided with him totally...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your vision Janey, did you get a wee bit carried away 😉 Must confess I'm not a camping/caravan enthusiast, which is such a shame because my husband loves camping out in the middle of nature so much 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to get one but my hubby doesn't like the idea of pulling one and then we would have to pay to park it too. So...I still dream about it though and love the ideas people share of how to decorate them. This one is very cute! The tires would cost that much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Much Potential - Dream On - Travel Light

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete