Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American followers!


A turkey from a past Thanksgiving.

It’s always a treat for me to set a festive table.

and cook in the kitchen with anyone who will help...in this case my daughter Stacy.

Just got a text of my niece’s table...all set for today’s feast,

but to be safe we are staying home. Yes just the two of us. We are still enjoying our neighbor’s tree which I posted a picture of before, but this is this morning...it is still beautiful. 

Don’t feel sorry for us..we really do enjoy being together 

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    Happy Thanksgiving to the both of you from the both of us!
    That tree holds on to its leaves so well.
    Here, rain and wind has knocked most off...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janey! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope to meet you in person when this whole nightmare is over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a deal. I am going to have you over for lunch and show you Ft. Worth. Although since one of your girls graduated from TCU..you probably already know this place ❤️

      Delete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your husband. We have decided against travelling at Christmas so it will be just the two of us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem with many visiters at the table? We can only invite two persons for Christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stayed home to be safe too and I enjoyed my day. I love the table photos. I too love setting a nice table. Over the past few months, I've wondered if I'll ever do it again. That tree is gorgeous! What color!

    ReplyDelete