Friday, November 20, 2020

Oh Hum

 I don’t know about you but it is getting more and more difficult to find something to post about.

Let’s see doing laundry, making soup and grocery shopping online isn’t very interesting or probably any different than what you are doing.


So I decided to take a walk to see if I came across anything interesting. ...and spotted this. This home has unusual landscaping for our neighborhood. It is more like something you would find in New Mexico or Arizona. I am not sure what these plants are but they have pretty feathery tips this time of year. Along about February cut these back almost to the ground...and by Spring they return to full size.

I hope you are all doing well....and staying safe..Janey

 

5 comments:

  1. I am always amazed why people hang a flag outside in the USA, here is it only allowed on festive days when the King has his birthday and liberation day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne, this is NOT true! On the website from Rijksoverheid.nl it reads: The Netherlands has no legal rules for the use of the flag. As a citizen, company or organisation, you may fly the flag on any day of the year.

      Delete
  2. Dearest Janey,
    You managed to capture two gorgeous things in this one photo. The great patriotism of Texas and some lovely, decorative grasses!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a patch of these growing at the Desert Botanical Garden but I can't remember what they are called. I'm with you on the boredom. I had a doctor's appt. on Friday and he asked me what I've been up to. I just laughed.

    ReplyDelete