Saturday, April 23, 2022

Bonjour!

 If you have been wondering where I am…well we have been traveling! We planned  this trip almost two years ago…hoping things would be better by now….




Sad that things aren’t exactly like they were before…but we decided to go anyway. Hello from Paris!


Our French Rotary exchange student from 23 yrs. ago took the train into Paris to spend the day with us.


Then all five of our daughters arrived and we rented a luxury apartment (not like us) for a whole week .
Here we were having a special dinner on the deck prepared by our chef!

more to follow…

9 comments:

  1. Wow, lucky you, have a nice time there. I just heard Amsterdam airport had opened today again and it is a chaos with luggages getting lost....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely wonderful. No need to say have a great time because it is clearly obvious that you are.
    I didn't realise that you had five daughters - your husband is surrounded by a bevy of beauty. Look forward to learning more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosemary,
      Tom and I are a second marriage. The three blonds are his. The two with dark hair are mine. We have been married since mine were five and nine yrs. old.though.
      The girls all adore each other..

      Delete
    2. That is really lovely - enjoy your time together, but I know that you will.

      Delete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    Long overdue but you finally MADE it.
    So wonderful for meeting up with your Rotary exchange student!
    And having all five of your daughters together is pure bliss.
    I admire the way you write 'our' daughters. So many write always: 'my home, my son or my daughter'. A good marriage is a oneness 💞
    Enjoy your special time together!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five daughters and all in France. What a great family get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. Good for you for splashing out and making this a very special occasion. To be all together for one week must have taken a lot of planning. I know you will have a terrific time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Am So Happy For You All - Amazing Photos From Around Paris In Your Earliest Post - Travel On My Friend

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete