Saturday, January 6, 2018

It's Rodeo Time

This is the time of year to dust off your boots and put on your cowboy hat!
Yep, It's the annual Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo.
It is also the time that talented young artists submit their western themed art work to be judged...then auctioned off for scholarship money. Here are a few of the winners.
3rd Place
Artist age : 17
2nd place
artist 15 years
1st Place
age:17
(my favorite)
Reserve Champion
age 16

Grand Champion
age:15
I am always impressed with such talent at a young age. Which is your favorite?

8 comments:

  1. Great works, I agree with your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! So young, so much talent! I'm incredibly envious Janey 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of talent went into those! The two smiling pigs is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What talent. It is difficult to chose but I do like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazingly talented youngsters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those art works are fabulous - great talent! They look so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You aren't the only one who is impressed! Such wonderful talent and varied subjects! Love the last one. Trying to get back on track with posting and commenting, but it is hard to do it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Janey,
    Wow, that is incredible for this age group!
    For me the most striking is the top photo and also the horse head is so well done. Kudos to those young artists.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete