Sunday, January 28, 2018

Missing

Do you get perplexed when bloggers just seem to disappear? Well I do. I have not been neglecting just my blog (which I count as an important part of my life) but also yours, which I truly enjoy.
It has just been a crazy few weeks. Had a daughter in Austin whose appendix...for no apparent reason..decided to rupture, and a daughter in Charlotte who gave birth a wee bit early to a sweet beautiful new granddaughter. I promise I will get back on track very soon. 
Tom and I are heading to secret get away where I intend to take a lot of pictures..this is a bit of a clue. Wanta guess?

6 comments:

  1. Somewhere with sun, beaches, and margaritas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. Any place that you need is my kind of place. Safe travels Janey and I look forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely expecting some lovely weather - may be Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    Yes, I've had some very mysterious bloggers getting silent. Presuming they died... A very sad thing!
    Well, you had some fates for your daughters going on. Hope the appendix rupture got mended and that your daughter is recovering well.
    And the other daughter giving you an early granddaughter by surprise is of course a happy tiding!
    You no doubt are off to some sunny area. Bermuda?
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete