Friday, August 24, 2018

Scarf Painting

We have a new craft room in the basement of the Anthony Gallery downtown. It was at one time a bar called The Whole in The Wall. I happen to think it is serving a much better purpose these days.
We have a lady who is offering scarf painting lessons. It is only $25 for a three hour lesson and you get to take your scarf home with you.
I tried my hand and this is what I came up with.
I have enjoyed wearing it , and have signed up for another class next week. I hope to paint something that I can wear during the Christmas Holidays...stay tuned.

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea - I would really love to try my hand at doing that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful scarf. I really like the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful, it looks great, very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh it's gorgeous Janey, I love your colour choices. Bet that was fun ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun to be able to wear something you created!

    ReplyDelete