Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Ball

I wasn't home for long, before we headed to Austin. Our youngest daughter ask me to 
go to the Symphony Ball there.
My granddaughter had been invited to be a train bearer for one of the Debutantes that was being presented. Saturday morning meant attending practice.
It was fun to get all dressed up for this very special event.
Sunday evening was more casual. We ate at a cute pizza place. To entertain the children while you wait they bring out some pizza dough to play with....kind of like Play Dough.
This was the welcoming party outside my room every morning.
It sure was a fun weekend. Today I am headed to catch the train to Dallas with my special interest art group...more to follow.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely event! All three of you look terrific. (Go back to my post today for more information on the traffic signs that I added later).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The welcoming party are a welcome sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of a train bearer for a debutante before. Your granddaughter must have been thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your granddaughter and you two look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all dear !!
    great article and information, with your blogcomment.
    I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much.
    I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea.
    thanks for sharing.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete