Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Well Hello There

 On my previous post I blogged about the suspicious area to the north of our driveway. You know the buried treasure...or buried something else🥺. Anyway we have a rather long driveway, so I was walking along headed out to take that picture when I heard a rustling on both sides of me. 


Well hello there! There was a large buck to my right and left. One was lounging in the shade and the other was grazing on what grass (really weeds) that we have in our natural landscape. The grazer  ran off but the other one  just sat there watching me walk by. I guess with that weapon planted on top of his head he didn’t feel I was a threat! You never know when you are going to come face to face with some critter around here.

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    What a regal critter and looking at you like he's studying his human...
    Life is never boring in your area!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he just gorgeous, or should I say handsome, sitting there surveying his domain, wonderful capture Janey 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, impressive photo Janey, he likes you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful animal. That is quite an encounter.

    ReplyDelete