Monday, July 23, 2012

Poor Me


I was feeling sorry for myself because my husband had "the" car (at a golf tournament) and I had to walk down to Zumba yesterday morning. It's about a 20 min walk down the mountain. I hadn't gone very far when I realized it was an absolutely beautiful day. Crossing the river (South Fork of the Gunnison), I spotted a fly fisherman...such a peaceful site.

And right before I got to where I was going, I spotted these little fellows.  It's amazing how my whole mood had softened and drastically  changed by the time I arrived!

*Our four wheel drive, rolled off the mountain last summer, so we are down to one car here.Thankfully no one was in it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we find joy and peace when we least expect it...

    I am glad that no one was in that car!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete