Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Artist


Hard at work is local (Lake City, CO) glass blower, Dave Jordon. You can stop by his shop, at the Artists Collective, on Silver Street where you can usually find him demonstrating his one of a kind works of art; decorative wine glasses, vases and sparkling jewelry.
 

There are other artists demonstrating their crafts on our little main street. Russ Brown sits in the middle of his gallery painting (as early as 6:30am) or you might find  Ani Barry weaving fabric, knitting a sweater or stringing beads a few doors down.(a little later in the day :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. This definitely is an area that I would like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe that I have a torch like that (and four others)? shhhhh...

    I would love to visit this area!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a fascinating place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those handcraft products and to see how they are made. A lovely place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone....Looks like I have done my job :)

    ReplyDelete