Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Toddler Chef

The cold, here in North Texas, decided to stay for the weekend, and I decided to stay inside. My sweet Hannah is here again, and we saw no reason to leave the house!
I have a bin of toys , but she thought the bin itself was cool.


Hannah has reached the age where she hardly eats anything. So, I decided that if she could help me cook, she would want to eat it. This is the kid friendly dinner we decided to make.

 
Our Rich & Creamy Chicken Pot Pie

It worked by the way.

I hope that you had a nice weekend. Was it cold where you are?


 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, there is that sweet Hannah again!! She is a treasure, and I bet that she loved the whole cooking process!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken pot pie looks good, and Hannah is so cute! Yes, it's cold and snow-covered here in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've come by to grab a bit of your cold Janey, it's sweltering here! What a cutie, and the pie looks pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A child can always play without toys, Hanna proves it, she can use everything to play with.

    ReplyDelete