Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Rain rain, Olympics and the new gadget

It has been raining here all week....and today it threatens to turn into ice. There is flooding east and west of here, but not in our part of town

Just a puddle in the beds outside the window. It has been a challenge to find things to keep us busy. Sorting, organizing and watching movies and cooking have been keeping me occupied at the moment...but running out of rainy day ideas.
We of course, as many of you, have been enjoying the Olympics.
One of our daughter's gave us this new gadget for Christmas. I am not sure 
Tom was ever going to take it out of the box....so I did and left it and the instructions on his desk. He couldn't resist and after a few confusing runs figured out how to connect it to Internet.I tried it out this morning. I said "Alexia play some soft music." I was so pleased that she did. I even said "Alexia lower the volume"...and she did. Wonder if I could ask her to make the bed, do the laundry, and cook dinner?

6 comments:

  1. You could use a bit of dry weather! It's like that here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have no idea what that gadget is, it sounds mysterious. The Olympics are fun to watch, we are not so sporty minded but we watch everything! Can you imagine, glued to the tv :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. If she does household chores let me know. I will order one asap! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can she find things? I've just lost the stylus from my tablet and can't cope. Help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be great if Alexia could do those other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cold rainy days are perfect for watching a wee bit of TV Janey, I can't wait for winter 😀 Alexia sounds like a tres handy new member of the family ☺

    ReplyDelete