Sunday, May 6, 2018

Guests

I apologize to my few followers. I have been in and out of town and in addition to that have had two sets of guests...which is why I have neglected reading your blogs. I do hope to get back on schedule.
You may know by now that I like to cook, especially to try new recipes. When the last set of guests were here I made a breakfast ring one morning. The dough comes in a tube. They are designed to be crescent rolls...but you position them like this on a cookie sheet. Top them with scrambled eggs , diced red pepper, bacon and cheese.
Then you fold over the outer edge and tuck it under.
This is the finished product. I kind of felt like it was more of a craft project than a recipe. Then I received  such rave reviews about how delicious it was...and will likely make it again. For the complete recipe...go HERE
 The weather doesn't always cooperate when you want it to. ...and besides, we really needed the rain. So, we headed out and toured two of our favorite museums...

4 comments:

  1. You are an artist cook! It looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super tasty Janey. I love cooking too, will have to try this, merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    Glad it was delicious and that is the biggest reward of all!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete