Friday, April 26, 2019

Card Making

Okay not all of the courses I take at the local University are intellectually challenging.
I signed up for a greeting card making class.
I was pleased that we didn't have to provide our
 own supplies. Not sure I want to invest in anything I am not capable of doing. So, we started out by ripping a piece of paper (even I can do that) and taping the pieces on a piece of cardboard. 
Then we inserted a heavier (card stock) piece of paper....and stamped the opening with dabs of ink. I chose blue.
 There were all sorts of stamps to choose from. I just stamped mine with a hello and a little flower.

The ladies across from me seemed to be having a good time.

and some of us are a bit more creative than others,

but I had fun... am mailing mine off today to an Aunt who is in a nursing home. I hope she likes it.
Next week we will graduate to a card that is a bit more difficult...oh dear!


3 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    Love your practical approach; why investing in something you either can't manage or won't use for justifying its cost.
    Your card is special and no doubt made with love!
    Happy weekend to you and hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete