Saturday, April 13, 2019

Let’s Play

Tom and I are babysitting two of our little granddaughters in North Carolina.By little I mean four and one. Their parents are on a much needed break .....a cruise ship to be exact. We have been at this almost an entire week now...and as much as I adore these little sweeties, I had forgotten how much work it can be!
We have been able to take them to the little preschool during the day and the baby to her daycare.

I think the most difficult thing is fastening them in their complicated car seats. We do have fun playing with them at the house when we pick them up in the afternoon in their large playroom.







We have to make sure that all of the tiny toys that would fit in a little mouth are safely stowed away.


We have to be very diligent to make sure all tiny toys that would fit in the baby’s mouth are safely stowed!


Although daughter has everything separated







and properly labeled....which makes it a bit easier. They are due back today...and we are just now getting the hang of ! Whew taking care of little ones will keep you young!
I am trying to post onmy IPad which is a bit difficult!


3 comments:

  1. Okay I give up. This darn thing is impossible to edit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to get some rest after you hand the kids off to their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    Well for having posted this on your iPad is a remarkable thing. I've never used it as I hate doing so...
    Oh yes, little ones keep you on your toes and you have to think about way too many details.
    Glad it went fine so far and that your daughter could enjoy a cruise.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete