Saturday, April 20, 2019

Happy Easter


If you and yours celebrate the Easter Holiday, I hope that you have a very happy one! We are celebrating one day early (today). It is the only day that most of the family could gather. We were surprised at Christmas when the next generation offered to start having the family holiday celebrations. Christmas was at my house, so I am wondering if I appeared a bit frazzled for them to step forward??What ever the reason...I am thrilled!
 I was up before dawn in order to make the cake I am taking. A three layer lemon cake. I am also making a spinach salad with hard boiled eggs and bacon. It helps with such a crowd if we all bring something.
Tell me about your Easter

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you Janey, we have dinner at our daughter's place tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Janey,
    What a blessing that the next generation is offering to start family holiday celebrations; such an important tradition to be carried on! Trusting that all of you did have a Blessed Easter!
    Your cake looks so lovely, magazine worthy!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Easter wishes Janey. How nice to be able to let the younger generation take over the big events. I can't see that happening for me for a while 😊

    ReplyDelete