Monday, July 2, 2018

Santa Fe

Santa Fe, New Mexico is not that far away from where we spend the summer in Colorado. So, we usually head down there at least once while we are here. Since we had an anniversary to celebrate and my niece offered us her apartment which is located very near the central plaza...it seemed like the perfect time.
Santa Fe is like no other place that I have ever been. I love the architecture, flowers, art, shopping and wonderful restaurants.
Today, I will just show you some of the beautiful adobe buildings.

Since Santa Fe is such a tourist mecca, I feel sure many of you have been there. The summer time can be a little hot, but they have low humidity and cool evenings, so it is bearable. Come back again and I will show you some of the flowers that caught my eye.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know why I also want to visit Santa Fe
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those Adobe houses, they are so special for that place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    Lovely photos from some of the adobe buildings!
    No, we have never been to New Mexico yet...
    Glad you got to enjoy this at your niece's apartment.
    Hugs and happy 242nd Independence Day tomorrow!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over the colour of the sky ascwell as the great architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa Fe does look incredible Janey, it has its own unique style and I have heard about the art and craft. I would love to visit but with my fear of flying growing it's not likely 😱

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like visiting too but try to go "off-season," though that is harder and harder to determine!

    ReplyDelete