Monday, January 25, 2021

Time To Celebrate!

 



We are so happy to report that we received our second dose of Moderna vaccine today.


We of course will still need to stay in for the next ten to fourteen days, but there is finally an end in sight! I will let you know if we have any reactions. From the first shot I had a bit of a rash and itching at the injection site...but hubby had none. Some folks report that there is a slight chance of feeling lousy for a day or two after this second shot. So, we stocked up on groceries ahead of time and I  am going  to cook a casserole (good ole comfort food) that we can enjoy for several meals. I hope that all of you have an appointment for a vaccine soon.

Oh by the way my arm did not turn blue...that sticker is on my purse!

7 comments:

  1. We have had the Pfizer jab, but today I heard on our news that the one that you had, the Moderna vaccine, is very good at also coping with the new variant virus from South Africa, so that is good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another couple of weeks to go before it gets to my age group. But as you say, there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, here it is a mess with vacinations, we don't know anything when en where...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    Congrets indeed, you're ahead of us for our Moderna 2, which will be on February 18th.
    Let's hope that soon life will return to more normal!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good news Janey, will wait with interest to hear if you have any reactions.. fingers crossed you don't 💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic - Looking Forward To Following Along - Stay Strong And Hope The Two Weeks Flys On By

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete