Monday, February 28, 2022

Murals

 Last week when Tom and I went for a drive and discovered the little shotgun houses we discovered several more things:


Like some fun murals. I have no idea what this one is all about, maybe I will try and find out..


This one on the next block seemed to be advertising an event place.



While this one, also close by was painted on the front of a Doggie Day Care business. It still amazes me the people pay to send their dogs to a daycare so they don’t get bored,
 

but I guess we all desire company!
 
Click on photo to enlarge

There were also several food trucks in the area. This one caught my eye.
Under the window it says: The burger that bites back.
Maybe not for me!
Who knew that we would have such a good time getting out of our own neighborhood!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a vibrant community with all those murals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some talented artists that paint these murals. I love seeing them but sometimes it's hard to get photos! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    You found yourself some unusual murals.
    Are they holding slices of kiwi in front of their eyes, in the first image?
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a lot of nice ones. Here I don't see much of them anymore only last in the museum. All that Covid lockdowns didn't bring us far from home last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun! I'll pass on the biting burger too but, that doggie digs sign is cute. I have a friend who is an attorney who sends her dogs to day care every day. She said she never knows how long her day will last so she'd rather have them with "friends".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cousin Jane, Tom Weaver here to say hi...Thanks for sharing the photos and the distinction about the 2 Colorado Rivers..Learn something new every day. Been to the Grand Canyon of the one outside of Texas....and knew that. Only hitch hiked through Texas in 1972 from Matamoros around Houston to Louisiana and have some interesting stories to share. Merci Bou Coups. Take soon.

    ReplyDelete