Tuesday, November 6, 2012

LARGE FANS


We tagged along with Polly and Mike on Saturday morning to see the granite that they are considering for their new kitchen counter tops.  The  large warehouse section of this operation was filled with rows and rows of granite and marble from all around the world.

In order to view your selection there is a computerised electronically operated system (okay I have no idea what it's called) to lift the heavy slab (some weighing over 1,000 lbs), and put it front and center for better viewing.
 
Or load it on a truck for delivery

I kept noticing the huge fans that hung on the ceiling, and mentioned to an employee how I was amazed by their size. She relpied " It's a Big Ass Fan". I think she could tell I was  a bit shocked by her answer...so she explained.

 "That really is the name of the company  Big Ass Fans "!  Well, you learn something new every day! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I am speechless. Do they think they will sell more with such a name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be confused by so many choices. The fan's name doesn't appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have heard of that before. i think that's greatness.

    ReplyDelete