Thursday, August 26, 2021

The Christmas Tree

 On my previous post, my little Christmas tree was noticed.

I enjoy the holidays but I am not what you would call a Christmas  decoration fanatic.



So why do I have a Christmas tree up in August? Well if you will look closely, it is decorated with Fourth of July decorations. Several of my friends here who also have log homes have small trees that they decorate for the season. It sort of adds to the coziness,


and since Fall comes early to the Rocky Mountains ….this morning I put on the Fall decorations…I also of course do have Christmas decorations 😊

6 comments:

  1. I know a place here that puts various seasonal decorations up like that through the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did notice the tree in your dinner party post :) I just thought it was a festive touch! I like how you decorate it for the seasons or holidays!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Janey,
    LOVE the Texas star as a patriotic 4th of July decoration. Smart idea and WHY NOT?!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to like about a decorated tree. Looks good whatever the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a tall thin tree like this Janey, it would be perfect for the spot I put Christmas tree in, looks gorgeous. I know someone who leave their Christmas decorations up all year 🎄

    ReplyDelete