Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Little Car

Tom and I were out for a drive over the weekend, and saw this little car for sale. Of course, I yelled " Stop". He is use to that by now.....  knew that I wanted to take a picture.
I wasn't familiar with this car. It is a Morris Minor, built in England
click on photo to enlarge

I guess the first Morris was debuted in 1948. I think top speed they said was only 60 miles per hour.
So, if you are looking for a cute little  (slow),vintage car...I know where you can find it! 

7 comments:

  1. That's almost exactly like my very first car ajaney.. only mine was red with yellow wheelcaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's almost exactly like my very first car ajaney.. only mine was red with yellow wheelcaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO CUTE!! I wonder if it wants to live in Wisconsin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Janey,
    You are an excellent spotter of unique things! This is very cute, never have seen any of those in the last decades.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morris Minors remind me of my younger days, they were most peoples choice especially the younger element - avoidable and reliable.
    It is in excellent condition

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice they are preserved, they look so much nicer than the modern ones.

    ReplyDelete