Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Walk Continues

 Okay we have finally arrived at the summit of Montmartre!


Welcome to Place Due Tertre. Although this is not my photo. 

 



You will probably find it more like this. It is a very popular tourist destination.
 



We found it somewhere in between ….since we were early.You will find 150 licensed artists (maybe the best you will find on the streets of Paris) who will be replaced by another 150 on any given day and there is a long waiting list!

I would love to tell you more about this square but I fear you are tiring of Montmartre!


People are sitting for souvenir portraits all over the place,


but did you know that they will paint a picture you have on your cell phone. Proof positive…photo of two of my granddaughters!

Next time I will wrap up this walk through Montmartre....

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Janey,
    Well, like in Vieux Québec those artists do add to its charm! There are some real good ones, whilst you know what to look for.
    Lovely art work of your granddaughters!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are good artists there, I can still remember from long ago I was there...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that portrait is beautiful. I've been to this spot and loved looking at all the wonderful art on display.
    P.S. I could never get tired of wandering the streets of Paris.

    ReplyDelete