Monday, June 19, 2017

The Annual Art Show

One of the first parties of the summer here in this little mountain town is the local art show.
It is not a juried show, anyone who does any kind of art is welcome to show their work. Most of them are also for sale. It is an added bonus  that the local restaurants provide the hors d' oeuvres (does anyone else have trouble spelling that word)?Here are just a few of the examples.
This was probably my favorite. It is a photograph. Can you spot the owl?
I't Monday. Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I love to go to Art shows! It's amazing how much talent there is in every town and community. Love the owl in that last photo...very neat! Would dearly love to see one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love local art shows Janey, always try to get to them if I can, so much local talent, like there is there. I can see the owl.. just! They really are so well camouflaged 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love local art shows Janey, always try to get to them if I can, so much local talent, like there is there. I can see the owl.. just! They really are so well camouflaged 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I can see the owl. The third and fourth are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete